Saudi Arabia’s minister of interior, Prince Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Naif bin Abdulaziz, on Saturday denounced the “false accusations” being circulated in some media outlets linking the Saudi government and people to the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Vast wealth and the promise of dramatic change make for cautious optimism concerning Saudi Arabia, the chief executive…1979 Views | the publication reaches you by | Saudi Arabia Today
He said the government of Saudi Arabia is “committed to its principles, rules and traditions and is in compliance with international laws and conventions.”
“He also stressed the Kingdom’s keenness on the interest of its citizens at home and abroad and its keenness in particular to clarify the whole truth about the disappearance of the citizen Jamal Khashoggi,” the SPA report said.
Khashoggi, a Saudi national and journalist who had been based in the US, has been missing since Oct. 2, when he visited the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul to secure divorce papers.
Turkey said on Thursday it had accepted a proposal from Saudi Arabia to cooperate on the investigation.
A security delegation consisting of Saudi investigators arrived in Istanbul on Saturday to participate in the investigations.
150 take part through Watani Al Emarat via the ‘Your City Needs You’ initiative Over 150 volunteers –…1717 Views | the publication reaches you by | Saudi Arabia Today
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?