Saudi Arabia on Thursday announced three more deaths from the novel coronavirus, taking the death toll to 44. The kingdom also reported 355 new cases, bringing to 3287 the total number of confirmed infections across the kingdom.
Vast wealth and the promise of dramatic change make for cautious optimism concerning Saudi Arabia, the chief executive…2113 Views | the publication reaches you by | Saudi Arabia Today
The Health Ministry spokesperson, Mohammed Al Abdulali, said: “We have recorded 35 new recoveries. This brings the total number of recovered patients to 666.”
He said more than 35, 000 people benefited from quarantine measures across the country the COVID-19 in the country. He said the new cases were detected upon examining potentially infected people who had been in contact with the previously confirmed ones, stressing that the COVID-19 tests show high accuracy in diagnosing new infections.
“We also received 80, 000 volunteering requests from Saudis wishing to involve in the kingdom’s fight against coronavirus. We have an internationally acclaimed experience in voluntary work during the Hajj season,” Abdulali said.
The ministry highlighted the need for Saudi citizens and expatriate residents to stay at home and stay away from social gatherings and avoid contacting infected patients.
150 take part through Watani Al Emarat via the ‘Your City Needs You’ initiative Over 150 volunteers –…1837 Views | the publication reaches you by | Saudi Arabia Today
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?