The line-up reflects the economic transformation the kingdom is undergoing as part of the Vision 2030 reforms to diversify the economy, the company said.
Vast wealth and the promise of dramatic change make for cautious optimism concerning Saudi Arabia, the chief executive…519 Views | the publication reaches you by | Saudi Arabia Today
“The rise of technology across every industry has created a flurry of new jobs and associated skills and these aren’t necessarily all tech roles,” said Rabih Haidar, head of Saudi Arabia territory, LinkedIn Talent Solutions.
“It is indeed very interesting to see which job types and companies are most sought-after by professionals and the shape the employment sector is starting to take in the kingdom,” added Rabih.
The company encouraged job seekers to identify what does and doesn’t make them happy about their current role, network, use the right job search tools and be persistent to secure a move.
Top five most applied for jobs in Saudi Arabia
1. Project manager at Yesser – 9,379 applications
2. Site engineer at Arabian International Company – 8,971 applications
3. Management development programme at SABB – 8,551 applications
4. IT technical support at Riyadh Airport – 8,425 applications
5. HR data analyst at Riyadh Airport – 8,335 applications
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?
A photographic tale of the aspirations of four women and their determination to achieve their goals, each one…